What to expect as a Driver
- Although our drivers will load and/or unload on a daily basis, we have a lot of customers that load and unload the trailers for us.
- Our lumper policy allows drivers to hire lumpers to handle the load when authorized.
- We do not stock customer’s shelves.
- Drivers may be required to lift up to 80 lbs on an infrequent basis.
- Drivers will be required to move and lift pallets on a regular basis.
- Our drivers are responsible for counting the product to ensure that we have received everything we signed for.
Benefits and Incentives
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Holidays
- Safety Incentive Program
- Health Benefits
- Profit Sharing
- 401K Plan
- New-Hire Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Paid Training
All driver applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for employment with our companies. This policy has been established to insure a safe working environment for everyone concerned.
- Must have a valid Class A Driver License
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Must have a current ORIGINAL DMV printout.
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No ‘AT-FAULT’ accidents within 2 years (you must provide a copy of the accident report)
- Must be able to obtain a minimum medical qualification of 1 year
Drivers with the following disqualifying violations will not be considered for employment:
- DUI (within 5 years)
- Reckless Driving (within 5 years)
- Suspended license (within 3 years, other than child support or failure to appear)
- Driving on a suspended license within 3 years