Dear Valued Customers,
As safe food transportation becomes more of a focal point and the FSMA rules go into effect we thought it was appropriate to ease any concerns you may have with Northern Refrigerated Transportation and compliance to the FSMA.
Northern Refrigerated has always been at the forefront of food safety practices, to include:
- Continually updating our trailers and refrigerated units for optimal temperature compliance
- Extensive preventative maintenance and calibration of the refrigerated units on our trailers
- The investment in state of the art temperature docks throughout our network
- Training of all employees that handle our customer products in Food Safety
- Record keeping of our Food Safety practices and training
It has and will always be our goal to treat your product as if it were ours when we are transporting it. The FSMA and its regulations are a pivotal part of our company, currently and in the future.
Any of our customers who would like to visit one of our facilities and see our dedication to food safety first hand, are welcome and encouraged to contact us and set up a tour. We are compliant with the FSMA rules today, and we are committed to all future compliance that may be introduced.
Chief Operating Officer
Northern Refrigerated Transportation, Inc.